Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics and Mediums

Options
  • 23-11-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all

I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Psychic in Dublin or on the outskirts as would love to get a reading done. I've heard a lot about Carol Byrne but as she has moved to Wexford its a bit far to travel.

Over the years I've been to a few around Dublin but was never blown away. The only one I found really good was Billy who I thought gave an excellent reading but he is based in Mullingar and is also quite far to travel to. Actually the old lady Bunnie on the old Ashborne road was good but you have to guide her a little bit to start with.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Try Maire on Henry Place just of Henry Street in Dublin she is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jammoo

I went for a reading with a psychic in the mid 90's in George's St. Arcade. I was cynical to say the least about what she was saying as it bore no relation to my life at the time, however it now turns out she was 100% accurate in her reading. I do not know what her name was but if anyone out there knows her whereabouts can they please pm me?

Hi, Was it an old lady or a younger lady with an american accent? if it was the older lady (Mrs Murphy)she has has passed away two years ago and the younger lady her daughter (Trisha) does'nt do it any more. But if you are looking for a good card reader there is a very good card reader Maire in Henry Place just off Henry street . She is very good very accurate with my sister and me and she is a lovely lady too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jammoo

I believe it was the younger lady as I was in my twenties at the time and she looked to be around the same age. Shame she no longer does readings as she most certainly had the gift, hopefully in the future she will start doing readings again! I will give Maire a visit - Thanks for the recommendation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dmc0731

Hi Im waiting for nearly a year now to see woman called Dymphna who is based in Driminagh i heard she's really good, i was at a show that Bernie Stokes done and wasn't impressed at all although most ppl seemed to like her..... i went to a scottish girl called Donna Carney, she came out to our house and done myself and my friends, she was great at communicating with my past loved ones and although at the time what she said would happen i didn't believe her but yep she was right lol I would defo recommend her for comfort of communication to your loved ones! I now have to wait to see dymphna Huges in feb! hope that helps :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IrishPsychic

auds74 wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Psychic in Dublin or on the outskirts as would love to get a reading done. I've heard a lot about Carol Byrne but as she has moved to Wexford its a bit far to travel.

Over the years I've been to a few around Dublin but was never blown away. The only one I found really good was Billy who I thought gave an excellent reading but he is based in Mullingar and is also quite far to travel to. Actually the old lady Bunnie on the old Ashborne road was good but you have to guide her a little bit to start with.

Thanks in advance :)

Even as a Psychic myself I sometimes need a Psychic reading as I never read for myself but I have made some lovely friends who are Psychic's but most are in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 unhappy holly

has anyone been to Noel in phenixs park? Im meant to go tomorrow but its a lot of money and want to be sure its worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GrainneOS

Has anybody been to Bridie in Bluebell? Shes a tealeaf reader and i've been thinkin to go to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 medium_donna

I have been to loads of different mediums who, for whatever reason cannot read me. Being a medium myself i find this frustrating as i cannot read for myself. I believe a lot of Psychics and Mediums out there are far too expensive so please be aware of who you spend you're money on. I ould love to find a medium who can read for me! Any suggestions???

Try Marie in Henry Place just of Henry Street... She is lovely lady and an amazing reader she has told me stuff that is beginning to happen now. I cannot recommend her enough and believe me I have been to them all from :
    Noel o Shea in the pheonix park, (good and accurate )

eddie in South williams street ( Had a very good first reading with him but all his other reading is very medicore and none of his prediction has come true but in saying that he can pick up a lot on stuff that happening around me at the time but none of his future prediction has come true.)

Trisha Murphy that used to be in georges street has a gift but she does not do it any more :-( ...

But by far marie is amazing she even does the tea leaf if you ask her. She is very good but her prediction take time to come true... and things that she told be from two years ago is only come true now...

Give Marie a go and see what you think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 truck show

Hi I wonder can anyone help me , Im looking for a good psychic/ medium in the Kildare area really keen on getting it done, iv been to a few but never amazed by them please can anyone suggest a good one . Thanks :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 M2

Could anyone pm any of these peoples numbers.....

or know of anyone in the meath area.... or lucan....

Advertisement