Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylander characters from the states

Options
  • 23-11-2011 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

The son wants the skylander game from santa. So i went and purchased the starter pack. My sister lives in Boston and would like to get him new characters from the states for a present. Will the characters work here. Has anybody got the from the states.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭LPHeadstrong

Late reply but yes! They're completely usable! I've heard of issues between DS and consoles/PC but, for example, US PS3/XBOX/PC figure works with UK/IRE PS3/XBOX/PC game!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭SAHMOM

thats really helpful to know!! Santa just brought my son skylanders and apparently the states have a lot of figures that irl don't sell yet!! :) Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭LPHeadstrong

Really? I must check it out! Online stores have ridiculous prices (no consistency) and Smyths seems to be the only brick-and-mortar store that sells them and even then it's limited!
    I was wondering why some figures were hard to find!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Gamestop has them on sale as part of their after Xmas Sale (around €6.50 per character, €18 for the 3-pack). A lot of the "new" characters are actually just ones that could only previously be bought as part of a triple character pack. Also saw a 2nd Adventure Pack in there, Dark Crypt or something yet little fanfare of its release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jan55555

brians947 wrote: »
    The son wants the skylander game from santa. So i went and purchased the starter pack. My sister lives in Boston and would like to get him new characters from the states for a present. Will the characters work here. Has anybody got the from the states.

Hi, just wondering how you got on, did they work. I'm over there soon and was hoping to pick up a couple of figures for up coming birthdays

J

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brians947

Yeh Sister brought back 2 sets there were buy one get one free and they work no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jan55555

Deadly B, thanks for getting back

J

Advertisement