Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended PC Laptop for Pro Tools

Options
  • 23-11-2011 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

I have been thinking about buying a new laptop for a while now, but it's very difficult to find out which laptops work with pro tools and which don't. I believe that it is not compatible with some chip sets.

I wanted to ask people out there what they are using. I don't need it very high spec. My last laptop did the trick and was just a hp pavilion dv4000. The new one I got a year or so ago for work isn't compatible, which is an Asus.

Please let me know what laptops are being used successfully with Pro tools. I would also consider buying one second hand so old models too. I'm using LE 6.4 but I have Pro tools 8 also, and I'm using an old school M-Box. Thanks in Advance. :D

Advertisement