Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 12 thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

matthew8 wrote: »
    As it happened I didn't notice Brees in your lineup, still think you could lose, go on Pack It All In.

Well there's another TD, this time for Law Firm. All my players are getting in on the act. Only 23 points in it. I'll be hoping to break 100 again at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Have Bennett, and Chicago D playing with Heath Miller left. He has Fred Davis playing. I'm behind by 10 and Bennett isn't getting any love. No idea how this is going to go, still holding out hope though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

18 points for Sebastian Janikowski :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    18 points for Sebastian Janikowski :pac:

It's only 15, I would know, I'm playing against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

It's only 15, I would know, I'm playing against him.

Playing against him in an ESPN league, thought ESPN/NFL would be the same for kickers :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

My players are done and I'm on 83.72, my opponent is on 32 and has Mathews, Rivers and Janikowski to play. I think that result is safe, but what I really need to do is gain points scored on my divisional rival (32 behind going in), who is on 47 with Colston, Helu and McGahee to play.

Still think its safe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Who would have thought Janikowski would be a FG away from being my top scorer for the week :D

What a play by helu!

Still think its safe?

It's still safe, the main thing that's changed is that I will definitely need you to win next week to get that first round bye.

Hmmm....14points for three players is seriously doable....very interesting to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

As it happened I didn't notice Brees in your lineup, still think you could lose, go on Pack It All In.

Still think I'll lose now? :p

91 points with 7 minutes left. Could score a few more points. Then I've Brees tomorrow. A good showing there and I might get past 110. The #1 seed is mine for one more week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

58.62 points on my bench today :eek:

should still win to keep my playoff chances alive but if I dont I can only blame myself !!

Got the win in the end, a nailbiter though thanks to Janikowski's 19.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

D3PO wrote: »
    58.62 points on my bench today :eek:

should still win to keep my playoff chances alive but if I dont I can only blame myself !!

My paid league My bench would have bet my opponent on its own. Bench had 89 points and my main team had only 74 :D Opponent had only 60 and the mad thing is we have the the lowest scoring game of the week.

Interesting to note that last week the Zamunda Zebras benched VJax for Robinson, Robinson went quiet and VJax had a monster game. This week he benched Robinson for VJax, and Robinson goes of and has a monster game, potentially knocking him out of the division leaders spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

13 points behind with eli and antonio brown left to play vs his breaston and J Graham. Thankfully he left knox on his bench so have a chance at least

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Currently sitting 7th in division 2 after and on a three game slide. Having left B. Wells on my bench today (FUUCK!) I'm down 1.9 points in my match-up. I've Brees up against Manning & Ware (who'll hopefully see very little carries). Fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I love Cruz!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Currently sitting 7th in division 2 after and on a three game slide. Having left B. Wells on my bench today (FUUCK!) I'm down 1.9 points in my match-up. I've Brees up against Manning & Ware (who'll hopefully see very little carries). Fingers crossed

Beautiful! Up to 4th now. Hope I can cling on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭me89

D3PO wrote: »
    hope you listened to me and not matthew8 :cool:

Made the mistake of going with Addai in the end, but i was lucky enough to still win so no harm done..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Interesting to note that last week the Zamunda Zebras benched VJax for Robinson, Robinson went quiet and VJax had a monster game. This week he benched Robinson for VJax, and Robinson goes of and has a monster game, potentially knocking him out of the division leaders spot.

Thats not interesting it has cost me 2 games:(

Advertisement