Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fertilizer prices 2012

• 23-11-2011 5:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

anybody get prices for fert lately. normally buy 10-20 tonne of it in December.
    looking specifically at urea, can, 18.6.12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

as far as I was told everything is €500 a ton. holy ****, Bought tiny bit of Potash for immediate use and thats all. 10-10-20 €480, I think I was quoted Urea €480 up €40 in the last few weeks but merchant doesnt even want business. I sure wont be buying at that price especially with the volatile marketplace for everything. buying spot is safest me thinks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Hard to know what prices will be like next yr, a lot of commodities are down at the moment, if we all hold back and 'pretend' we aren't going to use a whole lot next yr I wonder what would happen?

I suppose some ppl will be doing annual reviews around now, the accountant might suggest yer havin a great year, looks like income tax will be high, go spend a few quid........you go to merchant looking for fert in december......hello you have a few quid to spend? come on in and happy christmas and heres a bottle of whiskey for yerself and a tin of roses, and how many ton can we do ya for?:rolleyes:

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭awaywithyou

if ya buy fertiliser in dec which is still this year...

will you not get into trouble with Nitrates Directives and so on??????//

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

if ya buy fertiliser in dec which is still this year...

will you not get into trouble with Nitrates Directives and so on??????//
    No. You just account for it as stock in hand at the beginning of next year and stock in hand at end of this year on your fert plan, if you have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭keep going

gran urea up on donedeal for 440, anybody got any other prices.hardly need it with the amount of grass growth:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

I paid €21.50 for a 50kg bag of Urea @ Connaught Gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

got the silage fert during the week paid 410 for urea and 430 for 0:7:30
    at de time can was 330

Advertisement