Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BATTLEZONE 5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Artem SBG

in that case maybe you can suggest a fighter that could fight me for the Battlezone featherweight title. Like I said in the interview I will fight anyone, unlike Decky and Joe.

Just to make it interesting, should Decky or Joe accept the fight against me on Battlezone. I promise to finish either in the first round. if the fight goes into second I will tap out and take the loss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 The Voice of MMA

Don't be silly why should you do that..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NOTORIOUS.

hahaha ye your right im a one trick pony all ten of my wins are by knockout its the only thing i seem to be able to do ill keep trying my best but haha

Let the guys talk for themselves,,,why use hidden usernames

Artem has offered the kids a chance he has wins over top ten ranked UK fighter dave hill and team koubon protege uche ihiekwe
    It would be a step in the right direction towards a crack at me
    But yet there is no reply. Just fake usernames.

Ok conor great stand up but in the north they are known for production far better fighters on there feet the two of them are up and coming fighters and you no the two of them are on the rise give it time they will meet you I cant see you beating them I think your good but be real they are very slick I just can't see you holding it with them in in time I wish you all the best but have you seen them fight..were is irelands best boxers from and thats all you are..you boxed in crumlin am I right..these boys are young and hard now grow up and face facts..p.s Rodney Moore is back so get used to that title fields holds not being down there any more and I hear Shannon is going back to that weight also they were fighting before any of us new mma was why do you keep calling people out are.. Sbg are very good but from the **** you talk you are letting them down..these guys are mma fighters..hold your head in shame..it's a sport ..

And im not hiding behind a user name..time will tell..see you soon..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Lads this makes for interesting reading etc but stick by the rules-no calling lads names an all-you's can have this conversation without breaking the rules and save me banning anyone, I've edited out a few bits so let's keep it clean now

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 BigMan29

I was led to believe this thread was about Battlezone 5? mmmmm It's turned into an episode of Doctor Phil.
    I have no doubt Artem dkjfr or whatever his name is will have no difficulty finding an opponent for this great show ;) As for Mc Gregor, this man makes me sick, he's disrespecting these guys whom im assuming he doesn't even know, young fighters in the pursuit of glory in MMA and this bum is behaving as though he is the second coming of Jesus Christ.
    All this jibba jabba is making me wonder why the hell you all even fight? Mcgregor, you jive ass fool. The spotlight is in fact on YOU!! I suggest you start oiling up your chin with some WD40 because something tells me you're going to need it.....real soon......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK8sxngSWaU

Right thats the 1st ban and more will follow if lads break the charter, fighter abuse will not be tolerated especially with local fighters.

I warned people to stick to charter so now mr and makikomi will be extra strict on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NOTORIOUS.

I respect that FAI,, I know my coach is not happy about all this either

This all started as banter but has just escalated,,,i respect your boys and will leave it at that,,,

If they fight well this year id be happy to fight them sometime in the future

And of course i believe in myself,,,i believe in myself more than anything,,,to make it in this game you ave to believe in yourself,, over all else.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

save this arguing for another thread, this is a thread for BATTLEZONE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

BATTLEZONE 5 UPDATED FIGHT CARD

LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

PAUL REDMOND V PAT MC ALISTER
    TEAM RYANO FAI

WELTERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

VLAID MALKO V RAMUNAS VENSLOVAS
    BOXING CLINIC LUCAN MMA

BANTAMWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

PETER DOYLE V BARRY MCGUIGAN
    TEAM RYANO RED DRAGON

FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

ARTEM LOBOV V ???????????
    SBGI

WELTERWEIGHT

ROB WYNNE V ANDRIUS SAKALAUSKIS
    PRIMAL XTREME MMA

LIGHTWEIGHT

LIAM KELLY V MARTIN DOWNEY
    COOLMINE BJJ BALANCE BJJ

WELTERWEIGHT

CHRIS BOUJARD V JOHN REGAN
    TEAM RYANO BALANCE BJJ

Let's keep this from now on purely about Battlezone, start your own thread if you want to discuss general MMA stuff..

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭kid chaos

cowzerp wrote: »
    Let's keep this from now on purely about Battlezone, start your own thread if you want to discuss general MMA stuff..

Sorry Paul but ive been off the internet for the last couple days and now im a coward for not answering.

Conor, Your saying I pull out alot, I have pulled out 3 times (in 3 years). Twice against Steve McCombe because I had a broken hand and then second time I could not train properly and Steve pulled on the same day if not the day before/after out so I used that to rest for a fight I had 4 weeks later against Aaron Williams who then pulled out.

So I accepted a fight with Dean Reilly. Me and Dean both got injured, I couldnt put any pressure on my foot for 2 weeks, no kicking, couldnt even hold gaurd while grappeling but kept it quiet for as long as I could untill my coaches noticed it in training. Sorry but when you cant run and have trouble walking I think that would be pretty ****ty when somebody is trying to take your head off. And just to top it of I pulled a muscle in my back that made me listen to everybody and pull out. also those who spoke to me know i literally needed that fight

I dont **** talk anybody and I do put alot of work into fighting.

Art'm, I am fighting at the end of Feburary, Mid April, hopefully traveling for training during the summer and then fighting again in August. I am interested in a fight with Saul Rodgers 3-0 and a top UK prospect (the guy who just beat you) so hopefully that can be set up after August. If you think I am scared of you thats not true. I think a fight with Saul will be more rewarding. And I still do really respect you.

Apoligise about this and this will be my last post on this thread. Anything else anybody would like to know message me on Facebook.

Battlezone 5 is looking great! Good job as usual

ARTEM LOBOV V SOUK KAMPASATH

SBGI FRANCE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

kid chaos wrote: »
    Sorry Paul but ive been off the internet for the last couple days and now im a coward for not answering.

Conor, Your saying I pull out alot, I have pulled out 3 times (in 3 years). Twice against Steve McCombe because I had a broken hand and then second time I could not train properly and Steve pulled on the same day if not the day before/after out so I used that to rest for a fight I had 4 weeks later against Aaron Williams who then pulled out.

So I accepted a fight with Dean Reilly. Me and Dean both got injured, I couldnt put any pressure on my foot for 2 weeks, no kicking, couldnt even hold gaurd while grappeling but kept it quiet for as long as I could untill my coaches noticed it in training. Sorry but when you cant run and have trouble walking I think that would be pretty ****ty when somebody is trying to take your head off. And just to top it of I pulled a muscle in my back that made me listen to everybody and pull out. also those who spoke to me know i literally needed that fight

I dont **** talk anybody and I do put alot of work into fighting.

Art'm, I am fighting at the end of Feburary, Mid April, hopefully traveling for training during the summer and then fighting again in August. I am interested in a fight with Saul Rodgers 3-0 and a top UK prospect (the guy who just beat you) so hopefully that can be set up after August. If you think I am scared of you thats not true. I think a fight with Saul will be more rewarding. And I still do really respect you.

Apoligise about this and this will be my last post on this thread. Anything else anybody would like to know message me on Facebook.

Battlezone 5 is looking great! Good job as usual

Cool, and now I think we're back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tyreman1

TEAM RYANO wrote: »

ARTEM LOBOV V SOUK KAMPASATH

SBGI FRANCE

great to see the return of kampsath....!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Any update on the card?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tyreman1

Any update on the card?

the card will be updated in the next day or two...
    plus since january 1st 2012 all title fights will be 5x5 min rounds !!!

this will make for some memorable wars :eek::eek::eek:

BATTLEZONE 5 Dublin March 24th

We are back with our first show of the year and some great fights lined up.
    this is the card so far and lets hope we dont get any last minute pull outs.
    there are still a few fights to match .

BANTAMWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT 5X5 MIN

BARRY MCGUIGAN V PETER DOYLE
    RED DRAGON TEAM RYANO

WELTERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT 5X5 MIN

VLAID MALKO V PHILIP MULPETER
    BOXING CLINIC SBGI

LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT 5X5 MIN

PAT MC ALISTER V PAUL REDMOND
    FAI TEAM RYANO

FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT 5X5 MIN

SOK KHAMPASATH V ARTEM LOBOV
    PYTHAGORE FRANCE SBGI

FLYWEIGHT 125LBS LADIES

TATIANA VON POLANEN V AIS DAILY
    NETHERLANDS SBGI

LIGHTWEIGHT 3X5 MIN

STEPHEN COIL V ALAN DUFFY
    RILION GRAICE SBGI

FEATHERWEIGHT 3X3 MIN

ALEX KRAVTSON V NIALL MOLLOY
    LUCAN MMA TEAM RYANO

FLYWEIGHT 3X3 MIN

JOHNNY MC CAULEY V RAY SMITH
    EVOLVE PRIMAL

WELTERWEIGHT 3X3 MINS

JOHN REGAN V CHRIS BOUJARD
    TEAM BALANCE TEAM RYANO

WELTERWEIGHT 3X3 MINS

ANDRIUS SAKALAISKIS V ROB WYNNE
    XTREME MMA PRIMAL

LIGHTWEIGHT 3X3 MINS

MARTIN DOWNEY V LIAM KELLY
    TEAM BALANCE COOLMINE BJJ

MIDDLEWEIGHT 3X3 MIN

DENNIS PERRY V KEV DOYLE
    STRABANE MMA COOLMINE BJJ

MIDDLEWEIGHT 3X3 MINS

SHANE BRIMSTONE V KENNETH LARKIN
    STRABANE COOLMINE BJJ

fights to be added to the card thanks to the teams that have helped us out and we are still looking for fighters.
    cheers andy ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ollieo

Is Philip Mulpeters move to WW a permanent one? He was a lightweight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Thats a hell of alot of title fights!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

Rob Wynne is very active, Man of War 3 in Jan, CC 12 in Feb, BZ5 in March

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

Hey if you guys need the best quality championship belts made for the best prices in Ireland please pm me. Thanks
    Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paddymcbride

is that all of the fight card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

nice card Andy, will defo come over to see it

off topic I know but 0benski do you have a web site at all?

thanks paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Yourwellcum

Where can I get tickets for this ?

Thanks

FIGHT CARD TO DATE

Main Card all PRO TITLE fights will be 5x5 mins

1 WELTERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

philip mulpeter v john donnelly
    sbgi team ryano

2 FEATHERWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT