Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stolen car - Skerries

Options
  • 23-11-2011 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi folks,my friends car was stolen last night.Its a 95 honda civic red.it may have been dumped in some estate if anyone sees it would appreciate you letting me know.she needs it to get to work,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It would help if you told us what general area of the North County it was taken from. ;)

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

It would help if you told us what general area of the North County it was taken from. ;)

tHB
    sorry about that it was taken in skerries.

Thread title updated.

tHB

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Just heard there was a post office robbery in kilbarrack and the get away car was a red honda civic,It's a long shot but might be worth checking out.
    Hope you get it back soon.

fergal.b wrote: »
    Just heard there was a post office robbery in kilbarrack and the get away car was a red honda civic,It's a long shot but might be worth checking out.
    Thanks Fergal will follow that up.

• Advertisement

Just to update on the car.Garda in coolock have it dont know yet about damage.Thanks Fergal for your help :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Great news I hope it's ok.:)

Great news I hope it's ok.:)
    Update fergal,the car is a write off:(

Ouch "The feckers"

Sorry to hear that.

tHB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Were in Skerries was the car robbed from? If Im allowed ask that question, have heard of a few robberies lately

PaulD77 wrote: »
    Were in Skerries was the car robbed from? If Im allowed ask that question, have heard of a few robberies lately
    will get the address later and let you know.

Don't post the address - general location will do.

tHB

Advertisement