Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Toronto

Options
  • 23-11-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys myself and my girlfriend are moving to Toronto at the end of March 2012. We have are working holiday visas and all that's left now to do is get travel insurance. Any advise on what insurance company we should check out?

Also any advise on where to stay when we arrive? I was looking at hostels but airbnb.com seems to be just as cheap when you consider you'll save on food expenses. But still your advise would be great!

Also areas you'd recommend for a more permanent residence. ie. safe, close to subway, buses and not to far away from whats going on but also reasonable pricing

Thanks guys & gals!
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 eim

Hi, me and my boyfriend are moving to toronto in three weeks on the IEC programme. Just wondering where you got your insurance in the end? and if you have any advice of decent places to live. Thanks, Eimear :)

Advertisement