Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(NO CHAT - READ RULES IN FIRST POST!) Selling Personal PC Gear? Link It Here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Maragenie

Looking for a 1366 socket x58 motherboard if anyone comes across one on their travels. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robdsherlock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Club HD 6870 2gb eyefinity 6 edition

adverts link

asking €120 but will accept offers.

discount to boardsies if you mention it in your offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭AntDub

Hi,
    Selling a brand new, unopened Evga GTX 660 SC 2GB Graphics Card for €190 on adverts.ie.

Mention boards.ie add and I'll drop to €180

www.adverts.ie/3152505

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have a PC with Fx4100/8GB/1TB/2GB 7850 Dual-X/1440x900 Monitor for sale here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Didn't you only build that like a week ago or something :p

Pretty nice little machine though, it would kick the arse off most of the 'Gaming PCs' that appear on adverts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I can never understand how people can afford to put Win7 Ultimate into a budget build. Why not use home premium? You could add a SSD for the difference in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

tuxy wrote: »
    I can never understand how people can afford to put Win7 Ultimate into a budget build. Why not use home premium? You could add a SSD for the difference in price.

Maybe he bought it cheap at the time. I paid 15 euro for Windows 8 Pro upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Certainly possible. I got a few Ultimate copies for €22 a pop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Serephucus wrote: »
    Certainly possible. I got a few Ultimate copies for €22 a pop.

Wow, I had no idea that windows 7 was already so cheap. Is it because windows 8 is out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Maybe it's not Legit lol

Sorry TerrorFirmer, only joking...

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Selling these to help fund upgrades :D

Asus Amd Hd 5770
    Asking price: €55

Sold.

Core i7 920 (DO)
    http://www.adverts.ie/processors/intel-core-i7-920/3171017
    Asking price: €85

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Anybody have literally any monitor bigger than 16"? doens't matter if old CRT or LCD, as long as it works, cheap like 20 euros or swap for something in my ads: http://www.adverts.ie/desktop-hardware/kanvus-office-54-graphics-tablet/1449565 or for this tablet.
    Just need an monitor urgently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Selling my Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 Skt 1155 motherboard.

http://www.adverts.ie/motherboards/asus-maximus-v-gene-z77-skt-1155/3200543

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I will be putting up a coolermaster cm 690 II white, a MSI X79A-GD46 socket 2011 motherboard, a corsair GS800 PSU, Corsair H60 watercooler in the next two weeks if anyone want to lodge interest...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Selling my MSI 6950 Twin Frozr lll OC Edition.

http://www.adverts.ie/3227273

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I will be putting up a coolermaster cm 690 II white, a MSI X79A-GD46 socket 2011 motherboard, a corsair GS800 PSU, Corsair H60 watercooler in the next two weeks if anyone want to lodge interest...
    Any chance your selling a x79 cpu with this also?

No but I have looked and a Core i7-3820 is 272 euro from here

Will be selling the mobo, CPU cooler, Case and PSU cheap as I want them gone. Thinking around 400 euro the lot, if they go in one go. Open to offers

No but I have looked and a Core i7-3820 is 272 euro from here

Will be selling the mobo, CPU cooler, Case and PSU cheap as I want them gone. Thinking around 400 euro the lot, if they go in one go. Open to offers
    I actually have a 3820 and was hoping to upgrade to something with 6 cores in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shane547

Hi lads, will be putting up a good bit of watercooling gear in the next few days if anyone has any interest.

360 rads, pumps, cpu block, pretty much the whole lot since I'm downsizing

• Advertisement

deceit wrote: »
    I actually have a 3820 and was hoping to upgrade to something with 6 cores in it :)

Maytbe somebody could by my mobo and your CPU? :D

Maytbe somebody could by my mobo and your CPU? :D
    Yea but i would only sell if I had a cpu as I just sold my spare rig and i'm only half way through building my 3rd rig so would be without a pc :eek:

shane547 wrote: »
    Hi lads, will be putting up a good bit of watercooling gear in the next few days if anyone has any interest.

360 rads, pumps, cpu block, pretty much the whole lot since I'm downsizing
    What block/pump/res and what part of Ireland?

What block/pump/res and what part of Ireland?

Chrome raystorm, D5 with the black XSPC dual bay res. Have a koolance PMP-400 aswell. I'm in Dublin, pretty sure I sold you some WC gear a good while back too,

Chrome raystorm, D5 with the black XSPC dual bay res. Have a koolance PMP-400 aswell. I'm in Dublin, pretty sure I sold you some WC gear a good while back too,
    Did you have the big cube shaped case from the states? Cant remember its name. I got my bits power fittings off you if i'm not mistaken?

Did you have the big cube shaped case from the states? Cant remember its name. I got my bits power fittings off you if i'm not mistaken?

Yeah mate thats me, think you got an RX360 too. Have more bitspower fittings, controllers etc should be up by wednesday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Everyone has sold deceit some WC gear. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

I'd be very interested in the Coolermaster if you are splitting. Let me know what you have in mind price wise. Thanks.

Yeah mate thats me, think you got an RX360 too. Have more bitspower fittings, controllers etc should be up by wednesday evening
    Cool, can you pm me with a link to them or put it here when its up on adverts and I will check them straight away. If the bits power fittings are the same type as the last ones will snap them up along with a few other bits.
    Edit:
    Only noticed this morning your last post was there before Serephucus's.
    I got the rx360, t-virus res, bits power fittings and I think a raystorm block off you :)

• Advertisement

Cool, can you pm me with a link to them or put it here when its up on adverts and I will check them straight away. If the bits power fittings are the same type as the last ones will snap them up along with a few other bits.
    Edit:
    Only noticed this morning your last post was there before Serephucus's.
    I got the rx360, t-virus res, bits power fittings and I think a raystorm block off you :)

Sure thing I'll let you know when its gone up ;)

Advertisement