Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P90X Diet plan - What should I eat?

Options
  • 23-11-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I've started the fitness workout P90X, but I'm struggling to find full meals. I can be quite a fussy eater and I don't eat things like salads :pac:
    I'm just wondering if I should be able to eat wholegrain rice and pasta ect. in meals or are they too full of carbs as I'm in the fat shredder stage. Thanks for any help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Does that routine not come with a diet plan?

Actually this link might help.

http://www.weightloss-hq.biz/exercise-reviews/p90x-nutrition-plan.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

There's loads of helpful info & forums on the official beachbody site also.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

Denis322 wrote: »
    I've started the fitness workout P90X, but I'm struggling to find full meals. I can be quite a fussy eater and I don't eat things like salads :pac:
    I'm just wondering if I should be able to eat wholegrain rice and pasta ect. in meals or are they too full of carbs as I'm in the fat shredder stage. Thanks for any help.

I have the P90X and it came with a full meal plan book.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭roadmaster

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    I have the P90X and it came with a full meal plan book.

Hi can u buy the boxset in a shop here or only order online to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

roadmaster wrote: »

I bought online few years back. Not sure if u can buy it in shops. u can get it on amazon or here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Denis322

roadmaster wrote: »

I bought mine off a guy on I think it was dondeal.ie or adverts.ie but either of them will have people selling them a lot of which are brand new sealed and cheaper than buying online.

Advertisement