Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam sale, AGAIN!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

noobacus wrote: »
    anyone think we will get a better selection at 6 due to it being 'black friday' or will it make a difference???

Usually doesn't make that much of a difference, but steam sales are always ridiculously cheap anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Kiith wrote: »
    6 games for €28 is a pretty sweet deal though.
    oh yeh not complaining about the price, more like that's 6 mores games on top of an ever increasing list of games i have to play :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I counted up how many games are in my Steam account and when you flick through the list it doesn't look like too many..... but there's 70 there and most are unplayed at the moment. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

125 in mine, I would say 25 of them were played for more than an hour!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it worth buying the DLC'S for fallout new vegas?I already have dead money

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

It doesn't matter if they are worth buying or not, it a steam sale. You can fret about minor trivialities like whether you will ever actually play them or not later. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I counted up how many games are in my Steam account and when you flick through the list it doesn't look like too many..... but there's 70 there and most are unplayed at the moment. :eek:

Check your profile, it includes all the dlc and associated crap as well. For example, my library says 253 games, my profile says 318 games :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Old World Blues is meant to be fantastic, harks back to the humour of the first 2 games, well worth €2.49 I say. Other 2 are meant to be a bit "meh".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

picked us fallout new vegas and all the dlc for just over 15 quid. Delighted :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Might get Flight control....

Any good?

Wouldnt bother with GTA 4, since the complete pack is €9.99 for all the GTA games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

How's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic? Is it worth buying and has it aged well?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

How's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic? Is it worth buying and has it aged well?

One of the best games ever imo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Can't argue with that so, bought it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Tinie wrote: »
    Might get Flight control....

Any good?

Wouldnt bother with GTA 4, since the complete pack is €9.99 for all the GTA games.

Flight Control is excellent fun, well worth the asking price.

Got the dlc's for new vegas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Any thoughts on Dead Island? Reviews look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Nevore wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Dead Island? Reviews look good.

Got it on the xbox when it came out, great game loved it.
    GTA collection for €9.99 yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Is Sanctum worth the buy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

IF you wont go now, and buy serious sam 1 + 2 for 4 quid, then you dont have a soul

• Advertisement

Im a cheap skate, so the only one that interests me there is The Polynomial, any good?

Tempted by Kane and lynch 2 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Im a cheap skate, so the only one that interests me there is The Polynomial, any good?

Limbo is a must

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Limbo is a must
    Didnt even notice that, ill prob pick that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Is Sanctum worth the buy

No. It's a boring tower defence game that will make you feel light headed. Avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Try the demo out first...laggy as hell on my laptop, though that's due to the Intel HD card

The witcher 2 worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Glad I held off buying everything on Day 1, with Civ 5 now 66% off instead of 50% off, I got to pick up all the DLC civs for €7 :D

Now I'm just wondering if tomorrow will be the "best of the best" sale, or another new bunch of daily deals. This sale has seemed very short by comparison!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for €3.49 looks like a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Whatever you do don't buy it, one of the worst games I've ever played

I bought the GTA complete collection earlier too for €9.99, I was gonna buy Gta 3, VC and SA separately a few days ago too glad I didn't

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

k&l2 isnt that bad

its not great, but its worth a fiver for the few hours entertainment youll get

Advertisement