Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Office Eyre Square Opening Times

Options
  • 23-11-2011 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi,

Does anyone know what are the opening times of the Bus Eireann Office in Eyre Square.

I have to go there tomorrow morning and would like to get there as early as possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I think it opens at either 8 or 8:30am.

You can buy BÉ tickets from the Centra in Forster St which is open from very early (seven, perhaps even earlier), if that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 julio_delg

Thanks,

In fact I left something behind me today in the bus, in my way home, and want to ask if the driver found it.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If you go down to the back where the staff room is (near the start of the Line) one of the drivers should be able to have a look in the Lost and Found. Actually the train guys will be hanging around from about 6ish.

Advertisement