Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunar glides 2 and 3

• 23-11-2011 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭

I've been running in the 2s and am really happy and would prefer to get them again. Only problem is I can't find any anywhere for my size, UK8.
    So is there much difference between the 2s and 3s or will they feel pretty similar.
    I had a bad experience with brooks gts a few years ago, I was really happy with the 8s and then they made the 9s and I've never bought a pair again.

And where would be the cheapest place to buy the 2s or 3s, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

3's are not that popular, they made a few changes and I know of a few people who loved the 2's but can't wear the 3's. That said, i quite like the new ones. I got a pair of 3's for €45 in JJB last month (price is low due to lack of popularity).

I'm surpised you can't find a pair of 8's in UK size. Most shops are still selling the 2's when I last looked. If you liked the 1's I can give you a pair (bought 3 pairs in TKMAXX a few yars ago as they had them on sale and haven't used them yet :rolleyes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

menoscemo wrote: »
    3's are not that popular, they made a few changes and I know of a few people who loved the 2's but can't wear the 3's. That said, i quite like the new ones. I got a pair of 3's for €45 in JJB last month (price is low due to lack of popularity).

I'm surpised you can't find a pair of 8's in UK size. Most shops are still selling the 2's when I last looked. If you liked the 1's I can give you a pair (bought 3 pairs in TKMAXX a few yars ago as they had them on sale and haven't used them yet :rolleyes:)

Cheers meno, I do prefer the 2s though. I've only being checking online for them, being lazy, I'll pop up to JJBs tomorrow unless others know of a good place online.

Also you guilted me enough :D I bought Emily a proper pair of runners today, she should have them for next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Woddle wrote: »
    Cheers meno, I do prefer the 2s though. I've only being checking online for them, being lazy, I'll pop up to JJBs tomorrow unless others know of a good place online.

Also you guilted me enough :D I bought Emily a proper pair of runners today, she should have them for next week

JJB's definitely had 2's last I looked. Dearer than the 3's though, €70 i think.

About time you bought Emily a pair of runners though :D

Advertisement