Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threading barrel south east?

Options
  • 23-11-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Im looking to get a .22 wmr threaded in the south east im in wicklow town, i dont really fancy leaving it in with a gun dealer thats going to send it off to god knows who id rather bring it to a reputable gunsmith that can be trusted to do the job. Also, id like to find out about a cap that can be put on end of barrel when moderator is not in use to protect the bare threads, i think its called a crown, most likely wrong about that, so any ideas? Will be much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭50cal

Give John lambert in camolin a shout.He seems to be able to get barrels threaded in a couple of days and the end result is good.
    He seems to keep a good selection of thread caps in stock also.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 zoiborg

Cheers i had thought of john will probly end up leaving with him

• Registered Users Posts: 35 zoiborg

Thanks for all the pm's left it down today and he showed me some others he had done top class, can close thread

Advertisement