Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zenith Xtreme McAwesome Review's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Have you picked this one up yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

I have to laugh at the guy complaining about the $9 shipping charge considering he was spending $100,000 on the watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

I like the way they seem to think that people would buy this on a 12 month finance package - no wonder there are such huge global debt issues!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

the old course of Zenith was simply awful, i wouldnt pay a tenth of a tenth of the price for it.
    I'm so glad that Thierry Nataf was replaced by Dufour, the whole brand has improved dramatically during the last month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I know I'm in a very tiny minority here, but I for one am sorry that Nataf was replaced. At least they were producing unique, innovative pieces during his time in charge. While I totally understand that the Defy Xtreme range isn't for everyone, it did stand out. Their new range does very little for me I'm afraid.
    Now here's hoping the general disregard for the Nataf era translates into horrible depreciation, so I can afford to get a few :D
    Blackpitts wrote: »
    the old course of Zenith was simply awful, i wouldnt pay a tenth of a tenth of the price for it.
    I'm so glad that Thierry Nataf was replaced by Dufour, the whole brand has improved dramatically during the last month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement