Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Control and Feel: Oblivion vs Skyrim (PC)

• 23-11-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you can help me with a question. I have recently found a bit of time to finally start playing with Skyrim. I was so excited but run into a problem. Perhaps similar with what is described here, but I don't think it is related to fps.

It is so annoying, as Oblivion had one of the most natural UIs which can be designed for mouse&keyboard, while with Skyrim it is just horrible! There is no intuitive link between how you move the mouse and the response in game, there is no way to know how much my character rotated, difficult to get the field of view I want for to a scene while in fighting, when i get to hit the opponents it always feels like it was a lucky shot.

I still hope there is a technical issue, something specific to my laptop thus I ask you guys if you see any difference between the interface of Oblivion and Skyrim.

Is Skyrim's game control a problem when compared to the one in Oblivion? 5 votes

Yes, it is much worse
    0% 0 votes
    Maybe, slightly worse
    80% 4 votes
    The feel is the same
    0% 0 votes
    Skyrim's is actually better
    20% 1 vote

Advertisement