Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. Ken Whelan on Salmon

Options
  • 23-11-2011 11:29pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭

On Friday 2d December, Dr. Ken Whelan will present new findings on Salmon Stocks.

This presentation is hosted by Trim & Athboy Angling Association and all are welcome - for a fee of course. Admission is a tenner.

Linky.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

On Friday 2d December, Dr. Ken Whelan will present new findings on Salmon Stocks.

This presentation is hosted by Trim & Athboy Angling Association and all are welcome - for a fee of course. Admission is a tenner.

Linky.

I'd love to go but I'm out of the country that weekend unfortunately - this guy is great to listen to - ex UCD & was president of salmon conservation - great lectures

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

I'll stick that on the callender.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Ken Whelan is one of the foremost thinkers in salmon conservation and not afraid to think outside the box.
    I'm looking forward to it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Make sure you all look your best - I'll have my camera :)

Advertisement