Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hillary Clinton & Tim Geithner Announce New Sanctions Against Iran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

"Forceable restriction on political freedom"....while they burn books and medical supplies on Wall Street.

Okay Hilary.

PS - Bill cheated on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I often wondered did Hilary ever cheat on Bill?

Nope.

Her fella was the President, dip the wick there and it's a silenced Beretta for supper.

Nope.

Her fella was the President, dip the wick there and it's a silenced Beretta for supper.

I'm not so sure. Most couples in their 50's would have strayed at some time or other.

I'm not so sure. Most couples in their 50's would have strayed at some time or other.

It's not about whether she wanted to, it's about finding a dude willing to take on the Secret Service for a shot.

So maybe, just maybe she has had sex with Jason Bourne.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

PS - Bill cheated on you.

Is it possible for a man to cheat on his lesbian wife for show?

It's not about whether she wanted to, it's about finding a dude willing to take on the Secret Service for a shot.

So maybe, just maybe she has had sex with Jason Bourne.

You make it sound like the secret service are good at what they do.
    The day a few amateur pilots crashed planes into the Pentagon,the nerve centre of US security, literaly blew holes in their credability.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

I hear she was getting it from a reptilian..

The day a few amateur pilots crashed planes into the Pentagon,the nerve centre of US security, literaly blew holes in their credability.

Not really, as the issue there is really two fold.

The guys guarding the important members of the government just do what they are told, and that's **** up anyone who tries to get near the VIP's.

As such they cannot be blamed, nor can their ability to **** people up, be questioned because of those attacks.

All that falls on the Central Intelligence Agency, who's remit would cover such things as a terrorist attack that is being planned oversea's. After the people who carried it out made their way to America it would have been a Homeland Security issue.

The remit of the Secret Service is on site protection, not investigation which falls on other branches of government.

Either way, i think we can all agree that Jason Bourne did have sex with Hilary.

It just makes sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

I love how quickly this thread veered off topic. Its got to be some kind of record.

• Advertisement

Meh.. my heart wasn't in it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

The Pentagon is the home of the Department of Defense.

Security and intelligence are separate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

"she's ate more pussy than me" B clinton. :pac:

don't know if that's a real quote..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

kraggy wrote: »
    Security and intelligence are separate.

The problem with america.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Meh, i'd do her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

It's up to China Russia and India if these sanctions will have any substantive impact.

Advertisement