Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Billy Meier case Switzerland

Options
  • 24-11-2011 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi,
    This article is based on the orginal German material in the case. All up there is more than 24000 pages of material issued, out of which 5000 pages is spritual material (Geisteslehre). This article is based around the Space Journey he undertook on the 17July75. He was then picked up by Semjase in her 7 meter beam ship and taken to a large mother ship further out in space.
    http://meiersaken.info/billy_meier.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Paramad

That must have been some acid trip he was on

• Registered Users Posts: 42 bergheim

There is plenty of evidence to back up that Meier had real contact with extraterrestrials. I think one of the main problems has been that most material has remained in the German language. So it has been difficult for us living in the english speaking world to check it out. Be also aware that there is a lot of falizified material in circulation. Fake storys and fake fotos etc. That does not make things easier

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Have you never heard of Google Translate? If that's not good enough there are plenty of people who speak both German and English, it's not like German is obscure.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

bergheim wrote: »
    There is plenty of evidence to back up that Meier had real contact with extraterrestrials. I think one of the main problems has been that most material has remained in the German language. So it has been difficult for us living in the english speaking world to check it out. Be also aware that there is a lot of falizified material in circulation. Fake storys and fake fotos etc. That does not make things easier
    How do you know the evidence you present isnt falsified?

Oryx,
    First of all, the text which I have translated and which I think would be of special importance, I have put the original German text underneath my own translation. That so that people can do their own translation. Secondly I know for a fact that the German material if have used is the original because I ordered it directly from Billy Meier. It was expedited and mailed to me by his wife Eva Bieri. I met them both in 2006 and topped up, bought then, the latest material published up to then. I know what’s fake and what is original. Some of the info I have published can be cross checked by for instance gong on amazon.com and by purchasing the original by Wendelle Stevens. For example Message from the Pleiades 1,2,3,4 and UFO contact from the Pleiades. These books have been out of print for a number of years so they are now quite pricey. Stevens however did not include all the details of contact 31 in his book, but still enough to cross check my info.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

From what i read There are a total of 570 billion suns in our Milky Way which has planets around them. Out of which 7 million sun systems have planets where life exists. Life defined as being insects, fish, birds animals and further up the chain. This number includes moons where life exists. In some systems there are large stars with equally large planets circling around them. The planets become far too big for life because of the heavy gravity large planet generates. Instead the moons circling around the planets offer the right conditions for life. Therefore the moons in these systems becomes inhabited instead, not the planets. In the 7 million sun system which harbour any type of life, there exist 3.67 million human civilisations. Out of which 1,04 million are lover developed human civilisations and 2,63 million are higher developed human civilisations:eek:

The Billy Meier UFO case is a complex case. But it is an interesting case. Most importantly it is a case with hard evidence. Here is a short overview of the case along with some of the evidence

The Billy Meier UFO case

Advertisement