Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Male Gold Diggers

• 24-11-2011 1:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭

Turns out the girl i was dating comes from a very rich family. We had little in common but like the idiot i am i never realised the opportunity that was presented before me. Her dad is supposedly a multi millionaire and she plays the all depressed neglected goth girl. And me busting my balls working and putting myself through college misses the best opportunity of his life. I thought about how easy it would of been if i just got her knocked up and then setting myself up for life!! I have been seriously considering getting back in contact with her. It got me thinking, is gold digging unique to women or is this common with men aswel> anyone have any stories?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Goth chicks are hot.

I don't really care about the rest of the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

slum dog wrote: »
    I thought about how easy it would of been if i just got her knocked up and then setting myself up for life!!

It's late, I'm a touch narky.

Would HAVE been, H - A -V - E.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭slum dog

i dont come on boards.ie for a fcuking grammar lesson :cool:

go to bed, you probably have school in the morning

as for me, schools out forever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭dumbbell

why did you and her brake up ... has she a sister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Slum Dog wants to be a millionaire by knocking up a goth girl.

Quizz show didn't work out for you no?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Boo ****ing hoo.

dumbbell wrote: »
    why did you and her brake up ... has she a sister

she has one, aparently shes screwed in the head :pac: too much money turned her mind to mush :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I went out with a girl a few years ago who came from a really wealthy family.

She was studying sculpture at St. Martens College. After a while, we moved in together & rented a flat above a shop & spent the days smoking fags & playing pool.

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I aint saying you a gold digger, But you aint messing with no broke..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

astonaidan wrote: »
    I aint saying you a gold digger, But you aint messing with no broke..

nagger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭dumbbell

good looking goth girl? all women are screwed in the head.. just got to find the one thats not full crazy.. just a lil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭HLecter

B.S ????

....anyway its like this with money and love.
    She pays her way, you pay yours.

any 'yeah but's ' means gold digging / parasitic behavior.

(/thread)

but i just want a little taste, just enough to wet my beak, just enough to know what its like to be rich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Turns out the girl i was dating comes from a very rich family. We had little in common but like the idiot i am i never realised the opportunity that was presented before me. Her dad is supposedly a multi millionaire and she plays the all depressed neglected goth girl. And me busting my balls working and putting myself through college misses the best opportunity of his life. I thought about how easy it would of been if i just got her knocked up and then setting myself up for life!! I have been seriously considering getting back in contact with her. It got me thinking, is gold digging unique to women or is this common with men aswel> anyone have any stories?

Fiction.
    Op, you could of just asked the question about male gold diggers rather than creating a story.

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Fiction.
    Op, you could of just asked the question about male gold diggers rather than creating a story.

:pac: whats so hard to believe eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

If her dad was a millionaire he'd spot a potential gold digger in a second and make your life and possibly his daughters life miserable just to get shut of you.

I've seen the Romcoms... it takes old money to look past such inadequacies. :D

RichieC wrote: »
    If her dad was a millionaire he'd spot a potential gold digger in a second and make your life and possibly his daughters life miserable just to get shut of you.

I've seen the Romcoms... it takes old money to look past such inadequacies. :D

but thats the thing her dad doesnt give a sh1t about her, hes always on business trips and doesnt speak to his wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

but thats the thing her dad doesnt give a sh1t about her, hes always on business trips and doesnt speak to his wife

Marry for love the first time and money the second time.
    you decide which she is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Is the mother hot? Try bang her instead then blackmail her for a few million and tell her you'll only keep youre mouth shut with 500 euro notes on a daily basis. Winner winner chicken dinner ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I've this film, it does not end well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

I was dating for a few months a lady wealthy in her own right a few years ago. She drove a kick ass suv , owned her own house, the house next door and a whole lot more. She went to the gym every day and had a fantastic career, amazing, knowledgeable and insatiable in the sack yet not a nagging feminazi. She ironed my shirts !!! In fact perfect for me apart from one important thing. There was an age gap of about 11 years. Maybe not a lot for some or a hell of a lot for others but she was in far more amazing shape than 95% of the 20 year olds I used to see on the dance floor in coppers etc and looked young enough to be out there. The age gap meant our lives were at different stages as I see myself having a few kids but not with a gun to my head that it has to happen immediately or not at all. I could have easily married her and taken half of everything but that wouldn't be something I could live with easily. Maybe its just me but I want to earn my own wealth.
    Screw her and discard her as you wish but If you care about this girl at all on a human level you won't abuse her by marrying her for the wrong reasons and especially not by getting her pregnant and using a child as a pawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Even if you managed to get her knocked up sure her parents would pay to have your dna suctioned out of her and she'd have real tragedy for her awful poems. Seriously your plan need a lot more work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Cool story bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

I'm dating a girl who's family are very wealthy. Property and businesses aroudn the world.

She's Bolivian.

And I'm fearful of my life if I meet her dad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,551 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

She was studying sculpture at St. Martens College. After a while, we moved in together & rented a flat above a shop & spent the days smoking fags & playing pool.

True story.

Could she not just have called her Dad and stopped it all?

I've taken a big liking to rich girls.. All the Vietnamese girls me and my friends be going out with are stupidly rich and it definitely makes things easier. They've got awesome bikes, buy nice gifts , treat us to class meals and the end of the day, it feels genuine to be the poorer one in the relationship. No tourist prostitute scene here so the girls who speak good English are almost always wealthy.. Which suits me just fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

I was in a similar situation myself, the girls parents were absolutely loaded, like in the billions region. However, I don't think I could have dealt with being with her as she was a right pain in the ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

i was with a wealthy mott, Broke my bollocks working then working to make time for her while she had the easy life, which seems to half worked out for the best....

as i got a good work ethic and shes broke... Seriously b roke and the oul lad isn't well either these days, mummys merc is fcuked etc etc.

were as i have Absolutely everything and everyone, and a car that works ! HA!

now thinking if i'd of knocked her up, that would of been a money pitt for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭HenryChinaski

You sound like a degenerate layabout to be honest. I'd love a well off successful girlfriend but I still want to say I earn my own living. Why would you want to get some chick knocked up just to get a free gaff or something? Would you really want to be living out your days with some dizzy cow who's doesn't realize she has a good life?

• Advertisement

LighterGuy wrote: »
    Fiction.

Could HAVE.

Who on earth would think that gold digging is reserved to women? I'm only 21 but I could make quite a long list of the number of times female friends of mine have been sucked dry by someone who claimed to love them.

Who on earth would think that gold digging is reserved to women? I'm only 21 but I could make quite a long list of the number of times female friends of mine have been sucked dry by someone who claimed to love them.

oh cum on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

HLecter wrote: »
    Could HAVE.

Language evolves all the time. Get over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

And me busting my balls working and putting myself through college misses the best opportunity of his life.
    ...to be what? A male prostitute?

Aim higher FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

:pac: whats so hard to believe eh?

You having a girlfriend :pac:
    dave3004 wrote: »
    I'm dating a girl who's family are very wealthy. Property and businesses aroudn the world.

She's Bolivian.

And I'm fearful of my life if I meet her dad

I can't help but feel this post was made to say that ''I've a rich Bolivian girlfriend''

sigh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

True story.

Did you dance, and drink, and screw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Anyone ask for pics yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

dsmythy wrote: »

Meh.

Apathy, evolved.

I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

irish-stew wrote: »
    Did you dance, and drink, and screw?

There was nothing else to do.

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »

But now you'll never be able to make the same mistake again comfortably....my voice will always be there correcting you...you...you...you...you. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

you should do it , turn the tide and get yourself a cushy life with this mott , its about time lads started doing it

Advertisement