Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glasnevin Ind est gym

• 24-11-2011 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Interested in doing a bit of training and these lads are my closest I think. Any contact emails or a site I can check out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

http://www.universal-warrior.com/

Run by Dave Quinn is in that area also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Excellent. thanks guys. My issue is that I work nights, so I kind of need somewhere thats open during the day for general training and access to equipment to get my overall fitness up before I start classes etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Don't make the mistake of trying to get in better shape before starting. Let the activity be the means to get you in shape! Worked for me!

yeah but i need to get into a routine before I jump in, I own a bar in town so I literally wouldnt be able to work going straight from the gym to the pub without being able to handle it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Universal warrior is based in a full gym set-up.
    Pm me if you want daves number or check the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

bombidol wrote: »
    yeah but i need to get into a routine before I jump in, I own a bar in town so I literally wouldnt be able to work going straight from the gym to the pub without being able to handle it!

It would only take you two or three weeks and you'd be flying.

Dave Quinn up in Universal Gym is a super bloke and would never push you too far beyond what you think are your limit's.

You've a bar in town?, I work a door in Templebar - if you want a run down on what you'll find in most clubs (in terms of fitness and fitting it into a busy lifestyle) drop me a PM and your more than welcome to drop around for a chat.

thanks lads, i emailed the gym as they look like a good fit. that was a few days ago, no answer so far. ill probably drop over some day for a chat if I can find an hour or two.

Advertisement