Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oldtown Mill, Celbridge - Shed burgled

Options
  • 24-11-2011 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Bought the Christmas drink yesterday and put it in the shed. I made sure to lock the shed but this morning the lock was ripped off ( a shed hasn't great security anyway).
    All we bought yesterday was gone this morning.
    Be vigilant!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the heads up, unfortunately this is the most regular time of the year for the scumbags to rob hard-working people.

As well as a lock I use a shed alarm that you can buy in Argos, B&Q etc. If they really want something from your shed they'll get it but a shed alarm is an added deterrent.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Sounds like someone saw you put the drink into the shed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Sounds like someone saw you put the drink into the shed?
    Almost certainly.
    I went down to the guards, not a great deal they can do, just said to watch out for strange cars in the area and contact them.

Advertisement