Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Jersey Question

Options
  • 24-11-2011 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Can't post in soccer and have no idea where to put this, I'll try here and see what happens :)

I want to get my Boyfriend the Ireland Away football jersey for Christmas - he's planning to go to Poland next year so thought it would be nice - he already has the home one.

Anyway, my question is this: How long will this jersey be currant does anyone know, like how long till they have a new season jersey?

I've no idea and can't find out at all.. I know it's 11/12 jersey but till when in 2012!

Hope someone can help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

They will be releasing a new jersey before the Euros. Don't think it has been announced but it's more or less a guarantee. Will be a huge cash injection for the FAI.

Advertisement