Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Old Towns - Port

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Only watched one episode of series before-but was impressed.
    It's amazing the enthusiasm that can be generated in an area when someone famous steps in.
    When I was younger I used to think Port was a dead town and avoided it like plague,but having worked there and met some really nice people from there, I think this will be great for all- good for community spirit also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

I was there today on business and was quite impressed with the local traders (I presume) chipping in to make the 1st hour's parking free. As a result, I spent yoyos.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

http://www.offalyexpress.ie/lifestyle/portarlington_snapper_brings_garryhinch_to_the_nation_1_2905834

Don't know how many of you saw this-calendar free in this weeks issue of RTE Guide.(Nov26th)
    January's photograph is of Garryhinch Bridge covered in snow- absolutely beautiful.

Advertisement