Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle 4 Case and Light Recommendations

• 24-11-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Hey I know this has been covered before but seems to be for the 3. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations here. The official Amazon ones seem quite pricy. I see they have cheap ones on DealXtreme also.

ANy advice appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

As regards lights, I have tried a considerable few and found by far this to be the best: http://www.mightybright.com/Book-Lights/XtraFlex2-LED-Book-Light

Longer length, the clips are even padded (so no fear of scrapes or maring), easier to twist into any shape, sturdier and the batteries last for bloomin' ages.

Well recommended and can be found very cheaply on the net besides easily on Ebay.

You will find loads of suggestion for covers in previous Kindle related threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Biggins wrote: »
    As regards lights, I have tried a considerable few and found by far this to be the best: http://www.mightybright.com/Book-Lights/XtraFlex2-LED-Book-Light

Longer length, the clips are even padded (so no fear of scrapes or making), easier to twist into any shape, sturdier and the batteries last for bloomin' ages.

Well recommended and can be found very cheaply on the net besides easily on Ebay.
    Thanks will pick one up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭podge018

any good combos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

+1 for the Mighty Bright. I bought the official Kindle case and was disappointed by the flimsy build quality and mediocre lighting, especially considering it cost EUR55.

Advertisement