Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amplifier Question

• 24-11-2011 1:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Looking for a Amplifier/Home Cinema System that will allow the following.

The Projector will not have a audio built in so i require all sound going through the Home Cinema.

I would require at least 3 inputs into the Home Cinema/Amp (PS3/Sky HD/ATV), the Projector has HDMI inputs also so a hdmi output from Home Cinema to projector would also be good.

I just dont want to have to keep changing the source cables each time i want to change source from Sky to PS3 etc.

Or would a simple 3x1 HDMI Splitter do the job for me? has anyone any experience with these or would there be some drawbacks?

Cheers

Edit: i was thinking something like this Splitter and connecting it straight into Amplifier/Home Cinema and then using hdmi to hdmi from Amp/home cinema to Projector.

Anyone see any problems arising?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

any marantz or denon home cinema amp will do what you want, you will need 5 speakers and a subwoofer for sound, and you would have a serious system contact cloney audio blackrock but remember their cheapest system will be expensive denon avr 1912 400 euro speakers and sub 800 + dont know if you are into spending that much

Advertisement