Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrapping paper

Options
  • 24-11-2011 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

ive got a very large present for my niece. (she is 3)
    is there anywhere i can buy a large roll of kids birthday wrapping paper in dublin?
    all the shops ive been to have the rectangular sheets and i would need probably 20 of them

would i be better off getting a roll of kids wallpaper somewhere?
    the box is about the size of a fridge :eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Have you tried the euro shops? I know I saw oversized paper somewhere, I thought it was Ikea but I checked their website there and their widest is 0.9 m.

I'll keep an eye out, will be popping into a euro shop this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

thats great, thanks! let me know what you find out :)
    heading into town on saturday so would be great if there is somewhere i can head straight to

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Oops I didn't spot you said birthday!! I had Christmas fever :pac:

Tesco generally have rolls of birthday paper, the 2 euro shop on Stephens green had loads for Christmas, I'd be sure they have birthday too though, Argos have them but it's hard to see on the screen what they exactly look like!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭okiss

Do not buy a big role of cheap wrapping paper as it will just tear as I found out a few Christmas ago. I found the wrapping paper in boots or Marks and Spencer to be good. Another thing which could be better due to the size of the present would be a roll of children wallpaper which you could get in a decorating shop.

Most children love bursting the bubbles in bubble wrap - argos sell a roll of bubble wrap which is 50 cm wide and and 7.5 meters long for €10.39 and 25 m in lenght for €19.49. You can search and reserve this in your nearest argos shop.

Advertisement