Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Demolish by amateurs

• 24-11-2011 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just want to let the people know (that responded so helpfully) on my questions I asked in thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75200131

That the demolish took us a day (me, and 5 helpers).
    I did train a bit with "bagger simulator" a day before using 2 joysticks, so I had the functions already in my hands (had some bobcat experience before that, so that helped as well).
    I also ordered the manual of the excavator via ebay, so I read through the most important part about its function and how to operate.

Operating the zaxis 135US appeared to be piece of cake.
    Even with the swing sorting grab (hydrolic swing/close/open) , which adds an extra two channels (knobs on the stick to swing and pedal to open/close) was natural.
    Breaking the concrete was done with the teeth bucket, I didn't even had to to use the breaker.

Switching buckets/sorter is child play and very safe with the fully automatic quick hitch.
    Open the hitch, lower the bucket, detach, hitch sorter, close bucket+hitch, connect hydrolics and of you go.

So I saved about, I don't know, about 4000 euro by doing this myself.
    Filled up 10 , 10m³ containers in a day with it including the demolish itself.

Thank you all, especially for the non-supportive answers and mindset on this forum. Great! :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

Good for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

What ?

confused.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Your a brave man :o

I have a 3t digger at home and after 3 years on it, i would get it hard to jump onto a 13 t machine to knock a building. Maybe i just know my limits :rolleyes:

Ok so you saved €4k. But i think in a job like that, everyone leaving to go home safe in the evening is a bigger bonus. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

[Op this is a ridiculous post which will only insight people to make folly of you The post that you linked has your own posts deleted (by you).
    Farming and Forestry is a forum for discussion, debate and asking questions. Sometimes you don't like the answers that you get. There really is no need to rub it in.

I'm going to close this thread. If you have an issue with this, PM me ]

Reilig

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement