Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24% off Burton.co.uk

• 24-11-2011 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭

If you enter the code 24EMFLASH at the checkout you get 24% off and if you sign up to there newletter you get a further 10% off and if you tell them its your birthday you can get 15% off using HYBYNOV :D

Like im doing
    24% off everything flash sale. Excludes Montague Burton collections and other promotions.
    10% off for new email subscribers
    Happy Birthday from Burton with 15% off all month. Excluding sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

Thanks...

Just ordered £88 worth of stuff for £55..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Further 10% student discount. Yahooo!

....awh....think I just got a wallet pain...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Do the discounts stack?:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,595 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Do the discounts stack?:o

They appear to, but on using the 24%, 15% and 10% codes (in that order), it didn't apply the third code, even though it listed it as if it had.

Don't forget your 5% Fatcheese cashback too BTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cenright

how do you receive the birthday discount?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

awesome, I can legititmately use the birthday discount

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭OneWayBet

Sweet!

SUBTOTAL £152.00
    TOTAL DISCOUNT £48.61

DELIVERY CHARGE £3.95
    TOTAL £107.34

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

3 pairs of jeans, 50 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Feeder

Cheers OP,

Got 3 pairs of jeans and a few other bits for €65.

Happy Birthday to me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,595 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Bear in mind as well that Burton had a similar sale two years ago and most of the Irish customers never got their stuff - and a pack of lies to explain it. Had to chase them for a refund as well IIRC.

• Advertisement

Bear in mind as well that Burton had a similar sale two years ago and most of the Irish customers never got their stuff - and a pack of lies to explain it. Had to chase them for a refund as well IIRC.

Really?

Any links to that scandal?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mcd121

Doesnt seem to be workin now....just put the code in the promotional and press verify ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Just a follow up with a word of warning:

My package arrived today with magnetic security tags still on all items(VERY ANNOYING!), a pair of jeans missing, AND I was overcharged.

Pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

KonFusion wrote: »
    Just a follow up with a word of warning:

My package arrived today with magnetic security tags still on all items(VERY ANNOYING!), a pair of jeans missing, AND I was overcharged.

Pain in the arse.

You got free magnetic security tags?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭cactus10

I order from burton about once a month (15-20 orders total, id say) never had any issues. Sizes can be somewhat different from t-shirt to jumpers but consistent at least.

How do you use an Irish student discount with them?? I usually wait for the promo codes they email on an almost daily basis..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

Anyone know who they use for postage? The send me a tracking number but didn't say what shipping company its for.... It doesn't seem to be with An Post

jimogr wrote: »
    Anyone know who they use for postage? The send me a tracking number but didn't say what shipping company its for.... It doesn't seem to be with An Post

Mine arrived a few days ago in good order, the courier was DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cenright

I recieved an email saying that my order had been dispatched 5 days ago but I still have not received it yet? how long do they usually take to deliver items?

cenright wrote: »
    I recieved an email saying that my order had been dispatched 5 days ago but I still have not received it yet? how long do they usually take to deliver items?

Think mine took about a week. The DPD service they use is euro 2-4 work days service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Order came today and everything was there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement