Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fairly cheap place to stay in Dublin

Options
  • 24-11-2011 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey

With a few social work events coming up over December, Im wondering can anyone recommend a fairly cheap place to stay in Dublin. I work up here, but commute. Theres about two a week like, so I would be good if I can get something under €50 or even under €40 like.

Has anyone stayed somewhere like this that they can recommend?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Lombardo86

Hey

With a few social work events coming up over December, Im wondering can anyone recommend a fairly cheap place to stay in Dublin. I work up here, but commute. Theres about two a week like, so I would be good if I can get something under €50 or even under €40 like.

Has anyone stayed somewhere like this that they can recommend?

Thanks in advance

It really depends where these events are on..

If you are in own i imagine the cheapest you will get (You could walk or cheap taxi to it) would be D4 hotels in Ballsbridge. You would get a room for between 40-50. Could be even cheaper if its midweek.

If you are further out maybe red cow hotel/louis fitzgerald out that way near the red cow round about.

I imagine its city centre so here is a link:

http://www.d4hotels.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

If your not overly fussy and need city centre (ish) then keep checking hotelclub.net, booked the Belvedere (off o connell street) for 37 quid for Friday last week. You may also get deals on Lynams, or Fleet Street Hotel Temple Bar on same site. Prices change frequently. Alternatively try the camdendeluxehotel.com (i think..google it) on Camden Street, you should get room most nights for 40 sheets. Its very very basic though!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,160 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If you're not to fussy the Gate Hotel in Parnell Street is okay - just 50 metres off O'Connell St.

I stayed there a few times over the years and found it to be very basic but effective. Good rates given it's location.

Advertisement