Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revell Model Queen Mary 2

Options
  • 24-11-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Some pics of my recently finished model of the Queen Mary 2 by Revell, its a 1.700 size
    Comments welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Some More

Few more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Beautiful job well done she looks a beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 sojc2002

very nice great

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

It's a good looking model. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭cml387

Reminds me a bit of my old Airfix model of the SS France.

Apparently now I learn the moulds were lost and the (unmade) model is worth a lot.

cml387 wrote: »
    Reminds me a bit of my old Airfix model of the SS France.

Apparently now I learn the moulds were lost and the (unmade) model is worth a lot.

I bought that airfix model in Woolworths in Galway many moons ago, sadly I put that together dont know where it is now.

As a matter of interest I put the green tint on the clear plastic windows by dabbing a green marker on a cloth and rubbing it on the glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

• Advertisement

si_guru wrote: »

Thanks for the link brings back memories, its a great site. I sent an email to one of the guys who made the QM2 1.400 scale and was wondering where you can purchase the sun beds and deck chairs etc which really finish off that size model. any help appreciated in what to look for are they photo etched parts.

Advertisement