Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Mcdonalds vouchers knocking around?

Options
  • 24-11-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

You know the ones - 3.80 for medium meal jobby?

I'll take anything that's going.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Yeah, got them today. One was for half price meal, had 2 of them but they wouldn't give me the meal for nothing. I cannot believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Yeah, got them today. One was for half price meal, had 2 of them but they wouldn't give me the meal for nothing. I cannot believe it.

And your contribution to my thread is......? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Well, like, I was trying to be nice to you. If I didn't reply to the post you put up, you wouldn't have got a reply at all. All I was doing was telling you, yes, there are vouchers out there and I got some of them. Chill out fella and take some chill pills. I will not be giving you any more information on this matter, not even where I got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,932 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Infraction for headmaster..

.. ease up on non-helpful sarcastic comments in future please!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bump !

Must be some knocking around surely? Please?

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Why don't you follow them on facebook maybe you might get some that way

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/promotions.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

If you ask for them at the counter they'll give them to you. My sister gets them this way all the time.

Advertisement