Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Six @ The Academy

Options
  • 24-11-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭

I’m going to Electric Six on Saturday, was just wondering has anyone seen them live before? I just downloaded what they’ve been playing on their recent tour which sounds good to me.

Sure it’s a Saturday night on the lash so it should be good craic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I haven't heard their most recent material, but I've seen them a few times over the years. Always a great gig. Enjoy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Was at the last 2 shows and its a good laugh. Was quite dissapointed in the new album but there's still plenty of the older stuff in recent setlists. Will be going again on Saturday, €20 for a great, fun gig, cant go wrong really!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Excellent, thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Was at the last 2 shows and its a good laugh. Was quite dissapointed in the new album but there's still plenty of the older stuff in recent setlists. Will be going again on Saturday, €20 for a great, fun gig, cant go wrong really!

Same last two gigs where brilliant, always good cheesy fun, dance pits instead of mosh pits lol

Advertisement