Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fremantle Restaurants

Options
  • 24-11-2011 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi..
    I'm looking for some advice for a good restaurant in Fremantle..I don't mind if it is expensive as it's for a special occasion just want somewhere that the food is good and has a good atmostphere..
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I've only been to Fremantle once and ate in The Monk. http://themonk.com.au/

I thought it was pretty good! :) They have gorgeous spanish croquettes and make sure you order the bread. They make it there daily and it's the best bread I've had since getting here a few months ago! The food coming out to other tables looked good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭ellaq

Check out Urbanspoon website. They will give you the rundown and reviews of places in Fremantle.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

The Red Herring, in East Fremantle, is good for an occasion - very good food, excellent service, spectacular place on the river. Not cheap, though.

Limones in George St, East Fremantle, also has very good food and friendly service, but a more intimate atmosphere. It's a smaller place, and the tables are divided between a couple of rooms.

Advertisement