Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Assignment Help...

• 24-11-2011 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Deleted

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

What has this got to do with Seo ?

Online assignment help is great if u have found google.com ..
    I sincerly recomend this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭market myself online

Hey Apprentice,

I didn't get a chance to catch that post, so I cant comment on its relevance, but surely people should be able to open a topic for discussion? I thought the point of a forum is to openly discuss subjects which are often difficult to answer with Google alone. As that user has only 1 post, it looks like you have actually deterred them into deleting their post.

I remember when I was teenager and I first started posting on forums, I would have been very hurt by a response like that, and it would have scared me away from the forum completely.

Lindsay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Yes lindsey.. I,d appreciate you didnt catch the post and you cant really comment on the relevance of what i said.. but just to clarify and you can reply and help your post count again is the facts that he .. or she ..

Posted on a relevent seo/internet marketing forum about something totally irrellevant to the forum at hand..

Just to clarify posting on a fishing forum about the new Spoiler on the Nissan 370z .. isnt going to go un noticed or welcomed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭market myself online

:) 51

ill keep my nose out in future, apologies for that :)

L

Advertisement