Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register 365 Hosting down again?

Options
  • 24-11-2011 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Anyone not able to access accounts/server/sites down etc?

Scaring the bejaysus outta me right now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Register365

Anyone not able to access accounts/server/sites down etc?

Scaring the bejaysus outta me right now.

Hi Emma!

There was no issues on our Network yesterday, have you been in contact with our Technical Support Team? Do you have a support tracking reference?

^KM

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I have no idea. It was about 5pm that everything started going really slow. First I could not access the database, then 2 of my sites wouldn't load and then when I tried to go into the control panel, that was not possible either. That was on 3 seperate laptops. Needless to say, I got worried. Also because I could not access the control panel I was not able to log the call. But, as mentioned, it was after 5 so was about going home time for me.

However, whatever the issue was it was gone when I came into work this morning.

:)

Hi Again,

I'm glad everything is back online for you. Could you let me know one of your Domain Names and I will investigate this further for you.

^KM

its the same for me, one of my databases keeps logging me out whenever I try to click on the tables. It has also lost over 100 database entries, have sent 2 enquiries to register365 regarding this and another issue but no response.. will have to change hosting providers

its the same for me, one of my databases keeps logging me out whenever I try to click on the tables. It has also lost over 100 database entries, have sent 2 enquiries to register365 regarding this and another issue but no response.. will have to change hosting providers

Hello!

I apologise for the delay, so I can investigate this can you let me know your support tracking reference or your Domain Name?

^Kyle

• Advertisement

Hello!

I apologise for the delay, so I can investigate this can you let me know your support tracking reference or your Domain Name?

^Kyle

Hello, support reference number is SU2238260

Hello, support reference number is SU2238260

Thank you. I've just replied to your enquiry. If you have any questions simply reply to the enquiry as I will have the alerts sent to me for this.

^Kyle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement