Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please: Accommodation near Kevin Street

Options
  • 24-11-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm moving to Dublin in the new year and will be working near Kevin Street.

I'd like to get an apartment to share with my g/f, but limited to a budget of between 700-800 (don't really know Dublin well at all).

Can anyone give me any help/advice?

Thanks in advance,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Hi,

I'm moving to Dublin in the new year and will be working near Kevin Street.

I'd like to get an apartment to share with my g/f, but limited to a budget of between 700-800 (don't really know Dublin well at all).

Can anyone give me any help/advice?

Thanks in advance,
    M

Look around the Dublin 8 area, particularly Cork St/Liberties. All within walking distance. Rathmines too should get you something decent for that money, and not far away at all..

There are a lot of awful places in that price range, but something will pop up, just take your time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

The function in Daft (and probably a lot of other sites as well) where it gives you a google map and a 'blue house' for where other houses are available to rent is great. search for a house near Kevin Street, then click on the map of where the house is, and you can look at other houses in the area.

Advertisement