Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting test

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This test says you are an ESFJ (Extrovert, Sensor, Feeler, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Leonard McCoy and Malcolm Reed."

My god man, his brain is gone
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

"This test says you are an INTJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Jean-Luc Picard, Seven of Nine, and T'Pol."

Alright, I could say to Seven of Nine or T'Pol that we have something in common, and that I'm a starship captain.

"This test says you are an INTJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Jean-Luc Picard, Seven of Nine, and T'Pol."

Alright, I could say to Seven of Nine or T'Pol that we have something in common, and that I'm a starship captain.

You have big hammers?

EnterNow wrote: »
    You have big hammers?

I'm unfamiliar with that term:confused:

I'm unfamiliar with that term:confused:

You've nothing in common with those girls then :D

• Advertisement

You've nothing in common with those girls then :D

oh I see!, but in the Star Trek universe it would all work out as such things as baldness or big hammers wouldn't matter, I'd have a chance dude!

oh I see!, but in the Star Trek universe it would all work out as such things as baldness or big hammers wouldn't matter, I'd have a chance dude!

If an Android can do it, there's definitely hope for you man :p

Failing that, there's always the holodeck

I don't think Wesley's an ISTP, I would say he's probably INTP.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

This test says you are an ENFJ (Extrovert,Intuitive, Feeler, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Deanna Troi and Jake Sisko.

It couldn't have given me better characters could it? As for ENFJ, that's really not me as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This test says you are an ESTJ (Extrovert, Sensor, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of William Riker, B'Elanna Torres, and Charles "Trip" Tucker.

Ah, there are worse people to be compared to than William T. :D
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]This test says you are an ESTJ (Extrovert, Sensor, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of William Riker, B'Elanna Torres, and Charles "Trip" Tucker.

Ah, there are worse people to be compared to than William T. :D
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

I got the same. Want to be best friends forever? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

This test says you are an ENTJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Q and Quark.

Not sure if this is a good thing???

Q yes, Quark...well...he had his moments.

Q though is far more of an ENTP than an ENTJ. ENTJs are field commander personality types, Q was the ultimate troll and unconcerned with the mundanities of politics/empire, omnipotent as he was and therefore more fixated with the unknown possibilities of existence. He was the perfect foil for Picard's INTJ-ness, as ENTPs usually are. Quark, I don't know enough about, I would think he'd be more of an ESFJ perhaps, but Kirk was definately an ENTJ as he frequently transgressed rules in pursuit of his own personal glory and had all the qualities of an empire builder. In fact Shatner stated that he wanted to lend Kirk with the kind of presence and characteristics of Alexander the Great, again a classic ENTJ figure, (empire builder, field commander).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

When putting together Star Trek The next generation, they actually built characters up using the Myers Briggs preference type theory which this questionnaire is based on...Picard was entj the leader)...estj was number 1 (the implementor) etc etc all of these types have various characteristics there are 16 in total

Cicero wrote: »
    When putting together Star Trek The next generation, they actually built characters up using the Myers Briggs preference type theory which this questionnaire is based on...Picard was entj the leader)...estj was number 1 (the implementor) etc etc all of these types have various characteristics there are 16 in total

Wow that's interesting trivia. Funny how Picard ended up INTJ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Wow that's interesting trivia. Funny how Picard ended up INTJ.

..intj. Is more reflective deep thinker...if you notice he locks himself away from the crew quite a lot, in his own office...a sure indication of an introvert...Characterisation becomes more complex then as a result...maybe that is why ultimately they pipped for intj as opposed to entj..

Cicero wrote: »
    ..intj. Is more reflective deep thinker...if you notice he locks himself away from the crew quite a lot, in his own office...a sure indication of an introvert...Characterisation becomes more complex then as a result...maybe that is why ultimately they pipped for intj as opposed to entj..

That would make sense, its interesting that they went with INTJ however as I'm led to believe America is a very EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! country, where they would see INTJs as strange, apparently INTJs are usually portrayed as the evil mad scientist in films. Of course you would get a higher proportion of INTJs among sci fi fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Captain Chapman

ESTJ

This test says you are an ESTJ (Extrovert, Sensor, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of William Riker, B'Elanna Torres, and Charles "Trip" Tucker.

I thought the description of my Goals, Work and Relationship was spot on, to be honest I was surprised. I have found things like this that are allot less accurate and your results seem to be randomly generated, but with this i'm impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Yes it does seem to produce excellent results!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Couldn't pass on this.
    This test says you are an ESFP (Extrovert, Sensor, Feeler, Perceiver).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Kathryn Janeway and Tom Paris.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

This test says you are an ISTJ (Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Spock and Miles O'Brien.

Fascinating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭LK_Dave

This test says you are an ENTJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Q and Quark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

LK_Dave wrote: »

You sound like trouble :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭LK_Dave

You sound like trouble :p

U better believe it

azezil wrote: »
    This test says you are an ISTJ (Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Spock and Miles O'Brien.

Fascinating. Bollox

Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Fixed

A fascinating bollox perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Star Trek Personality Test Results: INTJ

This test says you are an INTJ (Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Jean-Luc Picard, Seven of Nine, and T'Pol.

"Things are only impossible until they're not."
    From the longer discription, really surprised to say it's pretty damn spot-on

Thanks OP for posting

Advertisement