Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Socata Rallye for FSX

• 24-11-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up. There's a very nice FSX native Rallye 100ST available to download from http://www.d-riv.fr/fs/avions/Rallye100ST/. The model has just been updated to include a pilot figure. Hopefully some of our resident FSX repaint artists might consider doing a few EI- reg paint?;):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Say Please :P

Anyway, it needs the VC redoing, but I might have a stab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Please???????:D

I've quite a few real world hours in Rallyes so it's good to have one available for FSX. :)

I'll have a crack at an Irish reg'd paint for it, and possibly tweak a few textures, will see. I'll do it, but its in the current line behind a 152, a beech 350 and a 172 for an online flight school. Its downloaded and will get looked at.

Pick a reg, I looked at the textures, it shouldnt be too hard.
    And pm me an email, and I'll send the textures for it.

(This is just a quick re reg, if you want a full paint it will take a tad longer, but ask, and i'll try and fit it in )

I really appreciate the offer, Firekitten.
    This is the one I flew in... http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1123024/. Navy blue with gold cheatlines. No hurry on the paint whatsoever.:cool:

• Advertisement

Just finishing a 152 for a friend (the first plane he soloed in) and a twin pioneer for myself, and i'll get on this in the week. I had a look at the textures, and shouldnt be too difficult, so I'll do up that photo as a paint job for you, pm me your email, and ill send it over when done.

Just a few shots to tempt N-force :P

Be aware, its unfinished, and i need to apply Alpha, shade, and do the wings, lettering etc, but its taken some time to reduce the original paintjob to a plain white base to work on, and the texture shaping has required a lot of trial and error :P

Anyway...
    nf1.jpg
    nf2.jpg
    (Excuse the aweful scenery, thats taken on my laptop (I paint on that, fly on the pc, so detail is wound down to facilitate testbed work, vain? need to explain myself? yes.)

Will finish it before the end of the week. Also, question, whats on the wings of ATS? I can't find any reference images for that one showing them, was it plain white with the fairings the same blue as the rest? (unsure)

Lookin' good ,firekitten...and so is the aircraft too. :p

Wings were plane white,fairings blue, with the reg under the right (?) wing,iirc...although it's 25+ years since I last flew her.

Ill get on it :)

Gear fairings I can't do much about sadly, the wing root ones... yeah, the model just doesn't have the leg ones sadly >>

nforce2.jpg
    nforce1.jpg
    Tada!

Its finished, some model limitations, but overall I'm pleased, is that good for you?

*emails*

Also, if you go into your panel.cfg (open with notepad)

look for vc1 and vc2 entries, pixelsize=512,512, change that to 1024,1024, and save,

That massively sharpens your gauges, works with all aircraft, (most payware are already done, but defaults it improves massively.

• Advertisement

Brilliant!!! Thanks Firekitten...It looks fantastic. :cool::)

Advertisement