Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing nat type with vodafone at home

• 24-11-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I have vodafone broadband at home and i play my playstation online. I am nat type 2 and this means that my firewall is moderate at best but most of the time it is strict which makes it very hard to get a game. I play c.o.d MW3, Battlefield 3, and fifa12.. Could anyone help me ghange to nat type 1. with eircom I had no problem but vodafone must be different.. Thanks to anyone who replys :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

The username for vodafone at home is:

vodafone@vodafone.ie

And the password is:
    broadband

You'll have to set up your connection manually and use these details for the PPPOE settings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So how exactly do you do this ? just got a ps3 andhave the same problem

When you go about setting it up for the wifi or wireless connection input these details for your pppoe settings.

I can explain over the phone if you like. Just send me a pm with your number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement