Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas themed train set

Options
  • 24-11-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Good evening All,

I'm looking for a christmas themed train set which runs on mains power, I've seen the polar express online but only from the USA. As this is a present for myself from myself and been a male I want the biggest and best set available the cost is not a major issue but value for money would be nice.

Any idea where I could get such a beast, I'm based in Waterford area, but will buy online if I can find right site.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Did you try the Model Shop in Waterford yet? They should have something along those lines.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The very best available IMHO would be a Marklin set. Precision German engineering. Neither cheap nor easy to come by, but a good investment nonetheless.

Advertisement