Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair city - freaky

Options
  • 24-11-2011 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Just seen that one derbhla, she freakishly looks like judith who only plays her mum. They are not related in real life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

where can one watch FC online?
    there was a thread about some strike or something before of the FC team?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

RTE player shows Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

RTE player shows Fair City.

Not on my computer:rolleyes:

Jomcc wrote: »
    Not on my computer:rolleyes:

How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

found it here.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055817958

According to RTE:

Fair City is currently unavailable to view on RTÉ Player. The programme was available for catch up on RTÉ Player for a 7 day period for a trial period only. This trial period has been brought to an end.

As part of RTÉ's overall negotiations on contractor payment rates, discussions between RTÉ and the actors union Equity are underway. Unfortunately during this period live and on demand catch up of Fair City online is suspended.

According to RTE:

Fair City is currently unavailable to view on RTÉ Player. The programme was available for catch up on RTÉ Player for a 7 day period for a trial period only. This trial period has been brought to an end.

As part of RTÉ's overall negotiations on contractor payment rates, discussions between RTÉ and the actors union Equity are underway. Unfortunately during this period live and on demand catch up of Fair City online is suspended.
    user_offline.gifreport.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

How come?

Are you winding me up? Can you really get it?

Jomcc wrote: »
    Are you winding me up? Can you really get it?

Honestly i'm not.

I just assumed that RTE's flagship soap would be available on their player.

Just checked now and they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 L.Wre

A bit strange alright.

Advertisement