Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Chinese in Portlaoise?

Options
  • 24-11-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Veles wrote: »
    Anyone gone to the Chinese opposite Humes pub?I think its called the Rose palace?

Jasus thats 2 new ones set up in Portlaoise so in the past month.
    The other new one at Fairgreen isnt bad and cheaper than any othe chineese I have been to in Laois.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭sas

Jasus thats 2 new ones set up in Portlaoise so in the past month.

It's open for about 6 months now if I remember correctly. I've heard literally nothing about it which I don't take as a good sign.

Granted, if people are only becoming aware of it now that may be down to advertising or lack there of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chino38

Its not a bad chinese and they do a great value for money "early-bird" with a good range on the menu and cheap wine...think its available before 7.30pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sineadwhite

that fairgreen one, have been their buffet once.......I would prefer the one opposite the cinema...... similar value and excellent food!!!! specially their home made dessert OMG!!! awesome!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

that fairgreen one, have been their buffet once.......I would prefer the one opposite the cinema...... similar value and excellent food!!!! specially their home made dessert OMG!!! awesome!!!!

I could be very wrong, but I believe you to be an amateur shiller......

Must check out both restaurants though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 taytoRking?

the buffet in fairgreen is anything but a buffet...not very well done..but the place is clean and the food is nice just not a great selection...havnt tried the other 1 though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 RepliesWithGif

TeamAmericaVomit.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35 taytoRking?

wow i never knew how they made curry sauce lol....tks for that hehe

Advertisement