Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big Pink

Options
  • 24-11-2011 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Sometimes I just get real excited when I see a new band that may be on the verge of a breakthrough. This is one of those bands. Love 'em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9_xniHg8pc

ps: there's a quick ad on the video for some kiddie band first - this is NOT the band I am referring to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Breakthrough?
    Their album came out 2 years ago, they didn't really break through then, can't see it happening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

mickoregan wrote: »
    Sometimes I just get real excited when I see a new band that may be on the verge of a breakthrough. This is one of those bands. Love 'em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9_xniHg8pc

ps: there's a quick ad on the video for some kiddie band first - this is NOT the band I am referring to.

Cheers for that I hadn't heard of them either, pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

lol, one hit wonders from 2 years back.

It's all about Kaiser Chiefs in 2012, you heard htem here first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

One hit wonders for sure but i have their album and really like it!

lol, one hit wonders from 2 years back.

It's all about Kaiser Chiefs in 2012, you heard htem here first.

Yuck, music for Man United fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭mickoregan

Birneybau wrote: »
    Breakthrough?
    Their album came out 2 years ago, they didn't really break through then, can't see it happening now.

I'm referring to the new album due in Jan 2012. They are really profiling it.

mickoregan wrote: »
    I'm referring to the new album due in Jan 2012. They are really profiling it.

Its a symptom of the Xfactor age that if you don't bring out an album every 6 months your a one hit wonder, sad state of affairs, two of my favourite band's Boards of Canada and The Blue Nile only brought out an album every 5 years or so and they were brillaint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

Now Franz Ferdinand, there is a band to watch out for

Advertisement