Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

leahyl wrote: »
    Might be a different story as regards getting away from the Marquee AFTER the show tonight though - more heavy rain expected:(

Still, can't wait to see Dara:)

Might be an issue during the show if it's anything like last night - the sound of rain on the roof isn't a big issue during a music show but when it's just one man talking it might be hard to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

evilivor wrote: »
    Might be an issue during the show if it's anything like last night - the sound of rain on the roof isn't a big issue during a music show but when it's just one man talking it might be hard to hear.

True that:eek: it would make for an epic night me thinks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Might be a different story as regards getting away from the Marquee AFTER the show tonight though - more heavy rain expected:(

Still, can't wait to see Dara:)

Are you seeing him tonight? I am :)

kingtut wrote: »
    Are you seeing him tonight? I am :)

I am indeed - went to see him 2 years ago in the Marquee too and nearly wet myself laughing. He's brilliant:)

I am indeed - went to see him 2 years ago in the Marquee too and nearly wet myself laughing. He's brilliant:)

Cool, it will be my first time seeing him live :) Did you get good seats ?

• Advertisement

Cool, it will be my first time seeing him live :) Did you get good seats ?

Beginning to regret it now but......front row! Not slap bang in front of him, over a bit to the side but still!

Beginning to regret it now but......front row! Not slap bang in front of him, over a bit to the side but still!

Are you tall ?

Are you tall ?

Why?! I'm an average height female!

Why?! I'm an average height female!

I just want to be able to see over your head, I'm in the 2nd row a bit away from centre stage so might be behind you :pac:

Say hello if you see me:

Ugly_man_2.jpg

I just want to be able to see over your head, I'm in the 2nd row a bit away from centre stage so might be behind you :pac:

Say hello if you see me:

Ugly_man_2.jpg

:eek: I won't be saying hello:D

• Advertisement

:eek: I won't be saying hello:D

*looks forward to hearing Dara picking on you* .... assuming your name is Leah that is ..... :D

*looks forward to hearing Dara picking on you* .... assuming your name is Leah that is ..... :D

I can't believe some people on here think my name is leah! It's not ;)

I can't believe some people on here think my name is leah! It's not ;)

True, too obvious, nevertheless I hope he takes the piss out of you ;) lol

True, too obvious, nevertheless I hope he takes the piss out of you ;) lol

:eek::mad:..................:D

:eek::mad:..................:D

Just kidding, not :D:D:D:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Enjoyed Dara O'Briain tonight, a nice comedy lift :) The only annoying thing was the amount of people standing up in the middle of it to walk out or whatever. Nearly drove me distracted.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Corkblowin

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Enjoyed Dara O'Briain tonight, a nice comedy lift :) The only annoying thing was the amount of people standing up in the middle of it to walk out or whatever. Nearly drove me distracted.

Going tomorrow night - did he start at 8 or was there a support act?

Corkblowin wrote: »
    Going tomorrow night - did he start at 8 or was there a support act?

No support act, he started out around 8.15 (he apologised for the delay but said he wanted to allow the people who may have been affected by the flooding to get there also).

For anyone who was there tonight (and without spoiling anything for those seeing tomorrows show) I was the guy who said "taser" :pac:

People walked out while he was on stage or during the performance? I never saw that as I was in the 2nd row :D

People walked out while he was on stage or during the performance? I never saw that as I was in the 2nd row :D

OMG so embarrassing I thought I was in row A and when I got there I realised my seats were actually in row AA......at the very back of block A.....red face!!

You were the guy that said taser lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cb123

So excited for tomorrow :) Just wondering, how was the parking situation, should I get there super early, is there enough for everyone and also I was thinking about getting there, Whats the best way to get there seens that parts of the place are flooded?

OMG so embarrassing I thought I was in row A and when I got there I realised my seats were actually in row AA......at the very back of block A.....red face!!

I'm confused... AA was at the back? How does the seating chart work? I have seats in row E, Am I near the front or not? I was thinking I might be in the 5th row, but usually the double letters are in the front...

cb123 wrote: »
    So excited for tomorrow :) Just wondering, how was the parking situation, should I get there super early, is there enough for everyone and also I was thinking about getting there, Whats the best way to get there seens that parts of the place are flooded?

I got there 1 hour before the show started and parking was fine although took a long time to leave when the show ended!! The flooding did not have any impact on getting out of the venue ...
    I'm confused... AA was at the back? How does the seating chart work? I have seats in row E, Am I near the front or not? I was thinking I might be in the 5th row, but usually the double letters are in the front...

You are correct, you will be in the 5th row from the front :)

Here is the seating layout:

13709s.gif

Fcuking hilarous :D:D:D

Thank you mister Kingtut :) Yay, nice and close! Hopefully not too close to get picked on though! Looking forward to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

I was the guy who said gun. And also i think myself and myfriend were the ones whos seats yee thought yee were in ha ha. Great show really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

For anyone who was there tonight (and without spoiling anything for those seeing tomorrows show) I was the guy who said "taser" :pac:

At least you weren't the guy who said ham! :D

Good gig, really enjoyed it. Anyone going tonight is in for a treat.

I was the guy who said gun. And also i think myself and myfriend were the ones whos seats yee thought yee were in ha ha. Great show really enjoyed it.

Were ye at the very edge of row A to the left of the stage? Cos that's where we were "meant" to be lol!!

Yeah weirdly enough row AA is at the back of block A!

At least you weren't the guy who said ham! :D

LOL !!! That guy was sitting in row A, about 3 seats away from me :D
    Yeah weirdly enough row AA is at the back of block A!

Ah sure makes perfect sense :cool: just kidding*

*Actually I really am this time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Yeah you're fine. I was actually in row E last night, nice and close but not too close so you won't get picked on.

Advertisement