Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee 2012

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,585 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is the best place to park?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is the best place to park?
    Car park to the side, it's all directed but be wary, it gets backed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RebeccaChick

sporina wrote: »
    can someone tell me the name of the band/act that she praised at last nights show in Cork? I can't remember it? And also if possible, the name of the song she played from that band? It was a soul kind of band if my memory serves me right.

cheers..

Jessie sang a Luther Vandross song called Never Too Much at Tuesday nights gig, she also mentioned an album featuring a whole host of soul singers that she recommended everyone buy but I can't for the life of me remember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭sporina

Jessie sang a Luther Vandross song called Never Too Much at Tuesday nights gig, she also mentioned an album featuring a whole host of soul singers that she recommended everyone buy but I can't for the life of me remember it.

thanks very much.. wow - i did not think i would get a reply to that one.. cheers..

Steps were very short last night and a stupid crap 96fm dj was on for an hour first what a waste of money :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Steps were very short last night and a stupid crap 96fm dj was on for an hour first what a waste of money :mad:

thats a bit crap...were they any good.

Milly33 wrote: »
    thats a bit crap...were they any good.

They were ok but short not sure if they were singing live though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

They were ok but short not sure if they were singing live though

did they ever sing live in fairness? how long were they on stage for?

did they ever sing live in fairness? how long were they on stage for?

True

They came on around 9 and over around 10.15

• Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

True

They came on around 9 and over around 10.15

:eek: they almost broke the record for the shortest gig at the marquee! The title still belongs to 50 Cent:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement