Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer text messages to new phone

Options
  • 24-11-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Hi, bought a new galaxy s2 used to have a samsung wave, would anyone know if its possible to transfer all the old text message history over to the new phone,i use the phone for work and it was handy when a customer text me to be able to go back over their text history for reference, I have stored all the text history on the memory card and put that into the S2, I can access it in the new phone its just if there was a way to transfer it onto the phone itself so when the customer texts me all their text history would be there in the message folder ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Sorry not possible, if they were both the same OS it might be possible, but not on two completely different OS phones

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

I Did find some software to do what I wanted www.mobiledit.com ,problem was I seemed to have ordered twice in error!(paypal) so it ended up costing me double,the company dont respond to emails either directly or through the contact form on the website,:mad:

Advertisement