Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duck

Options
  • 25-11-2011 12:23am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bob goes into a pet shop looking for something exotic. The sales assistant points out a special offer:

"We have this wonderful Indonesian Dancing Duck."

"Indonesian Dancing Duck?" says Bob. "What on earth is that?"

"Well, it's a special breed of duck. It dances like Fred Astaire. Take a look."

Bob looks over at a tall cage and sure enough he sees the Indonesian Dancing Duck tap-dancing around with astounding agility.

"That's great! Never seen anything like it. I'll take it."

Bob buys the Indonesian Dancing Duck, takes it home and two days later calls the pet shop:

"I just wanted to say that the Indonesian Dancing Duck you sold me is fantastic. It hasn't stopped dancing since I brought it home."

"Well," says the pet shop assistant, "it might need some rest, you know. At night you're supposed to open the drawer underneath the cage and blow out the tea lights."

Advertisement