Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD Elite - How to get new clan members?

Options
  • 25-11-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I just wondering does anybody knows how to get new members to join my existing COD MW3 ELITE clan, please?

It is all set up and running when I log in Elite but it is not clear to me how to add players from my friend list and get them to join the clan...

Help would be greatly apprectiated! :)

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Send them an invite through elite after you do a search for their tag on it, should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭itchy elbows

on the elite page, click on ur friends name and and go to there MW3 card, on the right hand side u should have the options to track this person or clan invite, had the same problem myself.

Iv set up a clan myself for xbox United Ireland, hoping to get large numbers on it so ireland has a proper clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

on the elite page, click on ur friends name and and go to there MW3 card, on the right hand side u should have the options to track this person or clan invite, had the same problem myself.

Iv set up a clan myself for xbox United Ireland, hoping to get large numbers on it so ireland has a proper clan.
    Www.irlclan.net

Ireland's best clan for gaming etc!! Originally formed through this thread all welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭itchy elbows

ah sweet , just check out ur page seems like u have a nice set up going, ill have to join some of u for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

ah sweet , just check out ur page seems like u have a nice set up going, ill have to join some of u for a game.

Add me

HUGEBASHER

Also add a few regulars from the site come into the parties we have some Craic mate great bunch of honest genuine lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement