Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

investment/partner wanted ffor business startup

Options
  • 25-11-2011 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,
    I am currently looking to start up a business in the galway region. A recent search for a car for my sister has led me to this point. I am looking for an investor/partner to invest and run the business with me. I plan to import low mileage post 2008 cars from the UK. Cars from the UK are generally in better condition/spec and easier to find lower mileage examples. This would suit someone with experience in the motor trade sector. I plan to lease a premises in galway/galway outskirts to show the cars (indoor preferably as it always looks good when cars are indoors). I plan to hold 10-15 common diesel cars in stock(bmw,audi,golf etc). If you are interested and have capital to invest send me a message.

thanks

Advertisement